After quite some time without any news at all, here’s a bombshell: we picked a publication date for our book:
On Thursday 14 May 2015 we will launch ‘Senna versus Schumacher and Other Formula One Rivalries That Never Happened’.
Why this date? Well, the (fatal) accidents that never happened in our stories, in real life happened in the time frame between late April and late May:
- Stirling Moss: April 23rd, 1962
- Ayrton Senna: May 1st, 1994
- Gilles Villeneuve: May 8th, 1982
- Alberto Ascari: May 26th, 1955
Along with the publication date, we announce 2 suprises:
- We have an internationally renowned guest author writing the foreword for the book.
- There will be a 5th story in the book, by an other author, that you will find very interesting.
Both authors will be announced in the 2 months that are left between today and the launch of the book.
We’ll keep you posted!